Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Presents

Here it is after Christmas. Since we had to go all the way back to Serpent Shrine in Little Big Planet, we finished that level and went all the way to the Bunker level. We are still on it now.

The snow has been melting now. I am sad that the snow is melting because I really liked it when it was all the up past the gap of the umbrella on the table on our deck.

Like in this picture:



Right now it looks like this:


(Now about the presents)

I got a Charades for Kids boardgame on Christmas Day from my mom. We're gonna play that tonight.

I got a Barrel of Monkeys pen too. And a science book and a multiplication/division book. I got a candy Santa too (which I already ate.)

I also got a Club Penguin game for the DS from my dad, which I'm already on Mission 4. Its pretty cool. And two times at the dock when the penguin stomps both of his feet one time he turns bigger. It was funny. Its awesome because you can help people out. Like you can help the construction worker find his lost wrench.

Now about my science book, I finished 3 pages of it already. Those were pages: 3, 5, and 6. I looked at some of the other pages that I wanted to do. I will do pages: 4, 2, and 1 tomorrow. It has 60 pages overall.

Those were fun christmas presents! I will talk about the Marble Run and Hot Wheels Stunt Track on my next blog post.







1 comment:

  1. I think your readers should know just how much Little Big Planet you are playing. I mean, soooooo very, very much :)

    ReplyDelete